Twin River Road, Lincoln, RI, USA
Moe’s Limousine & Black Car Service
Part and Full-time Chauffeur positions are available all days and shifts.
Part-Time and Full-time positions are available for executive Chauffeurs that are familiar with Boston and Providence area. Estimated $18.00 – $22.50/hr .
Moe’s Chauffeured Transportation, Lincoln, RI-based, locally & family-owned, has a part and full-time professional chauffeur positions for our corporate and leisure clientele. We are a well-established Limousine Service operation with a reputation for exceptional service and the highest standards in the industry. We are seeking qualified, like-minded candidates to grow and succeed with our team.
Much of our services are airport transportation, but we also provide hourly charters and transfers for corporate accounts and a variety of special occasions and events for leisure. Our most immediate need is for full and part-time chauffeurs that can work weekdays (including evenings) and weekends, but all days and shifts are available.
We offer EMPLOYEE positions NOT 1099 Independent Contractor status like many other transportation companies. We are your EMPLOYER, using our premium fleet of sedans, SUVs, and Vans. Moe’s Limo has a diverse, high-end fleet, innovative technology, substantial support staff, and infrastructure.
Retirees are welcome. Please feel free to apply.
Essential Driver Duties:
- Transporting clients using company vehicles, and interacting with these clients in a professional, compassionate, and conscientious manner.
- Assisting clients in getting in and out of the vehicle, and safely to their respective destinations.
- Operating company vehicles in a safe manner, completing daily vehicle pre-trip inspections and maintaining vehicle cleanliness.
- Utilizing mobile technology to interact with dispatching staff to obtain client trip schedules, report time of client pickups and drop-offs, or any changes to schedule or traffic delays.
- Able to lift, carry, load, and unload heavy luggage up to 50 pounds apiece. Bending, lifting, getting in and out of vehicles, sitting and/or standing as needed for longer periods of time may all be necessary.
- Adhering to company policies and standard operating procedures.
Chauffeurs are required to follow the dress code of:
- A black suit
- White Shirt
- Black dress shoes
Qualifications and Skills:
- Completed Defensive Driving Certificate (we help you obtain it)
- Initial and random drug screening
- Knowledge of Providence and Boston area
- Valid RI Driver’s license with Chauffeur’s endorsement
- Safe driving skills, no more than one minor traffic violation in the last year
- Clean background check, including driving records
- Reliable attendance and transportation, and on-time performance
- Friendly, courteous personality, calm demeanor
- Polished, professional appearance and attitude. The “dress for success” mantra.
- Excellent customer service skills, including great verbal and written communication abilities
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and positive, willing to go “above and beyond”
- Tech friendly and able to use our state-of-the-art chauffeur apps and tools on both our company tablets and your smartphone
- Good organization and planning skills
Willing to train qualified person. IF INTERESTED, PLEASE GIVE US A CALL AT (401) 428-0882 TO SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Chauffeur | Professional Driver |Full or Part-time (Twin River Road, Lincoln, RI, USA) ]