3813 Broadway, Buffalo, NY, USA
Mobile Air Transport
We are seeking qualified CDL-A Drivers to join our team at our Buffalo, NY terminal.
Summary: Responsible for securing and transporting deliveries locally or over the road in accordance with company guidelines and DOT regulations by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Secures loads and transports deliveries according to manifest in a safe, responsible manner and in accordance with company procedures and applicable DOT regulations.
- Applies knowledge and abilities to safely load and unload deliveries according to size of load and content description as directed.
- Verify shipment documents to include bill of lading and work orders for each shipment, and manages discrepancy documentation.
- Obtains and maintains proper delivery authorization and pickup documentation, and submits in a timely manner.
- Provides good customer service and maintains a professional manner and appearance to enhance the company’s image.
- Performs a daily DOT pre-trip inspection according to checklist, and keeps an accurate copy in the vehicle at all times.
- Maintains a daily, legible DOT log book and submits as required, verifying accuracy of information recorded.
- Maintains cleanliness of vehicle and ensures proper maintenance of vehicle at all time reporting all accidents/damage/malfunctions to management.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Must have a current, valid Class A CDL license with HAZMAT endorsement.
- Must pass a pre-employment DOT physical and drug screen and will be subject to random drug testing throughout the duration of employment.
- Must be able to move, lift, push, pull freight 75 lbs and up, climb, bend, and sit/stand for extended periods of time. Must be able to perform functions that require repeated bending/stooping, pushing/pulling, gripping, and operating foot pedals.
- Ability to pull up to 3000 lbs with pallet jack
- Ability to read and write English
The employer is an “equal opportunity employer.” The employer will not discriminate and will take “affirmative action” measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, creed, color, national origin, or sex.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [CDL A Drivers Needed ]