Hybrid (16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA)
Delta Dental of Oklahoma
Join Delta Dental of Oklahoma, the oldest and largest dental benefits provider in the State of Oklahoma. Looking for someone that wants to make a difference.
This position will work 40 hours per week.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
The Foundation’s Captain Supertooth Program Coordinator actively promotes the Captain Supertooth oral health education program to elementary schools throughout the state of Oklahoma to maximize the scope and reach of the program. The Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of scheduling school presentations and public events, under the supervision of and with the assistance of the Foundation’s Education and Operations Administrator. The Coordinator performs in the role of Captain on occasion, but his/her primary responsibility is ensuring a sufficient roster of contract actor/educators is available and prepared to meet the program’s goals. The Coordinator also serves as a secondary clinic aide or facilitator for other Foundation programs, and assists with administrative duties and special projects, as needed.
MINIMAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Professional acting ability and experience, proven through audition and resume.
• Oklahoma driver’s license, excellent driving record and dependable personal transportation.
• Ability/willingness to travel statewide with occasional overnight stays.
• Ability to pass background checks required for working near children.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Captain Supertooth Program Coordinator (Hybrid (16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA)) ]