Field Service Technician/Calibration Technician
- Are you dedicated to getting the job done, right?
- Would people say you are self-motivated and directed?
- What level of pride do you take in your work?
- How important is your reputation?
- Do you desire to be part of a unique culture?
We are a growing company looking for individuals willing to embrace our ambitious culture of excellence and are humble, trustworthy and driven.
Required skills: mechanical, great customer service, computer, and some sales.
Appropriate candidates will have a solid work history in calibration or related fields with long-term stability. Previous calibration or field service experience is a plus but we will train the right person. This is a career, not just a job.
This position requires extensive travel throughout the U.S. and some international locations. We recognize a traveling career is not for everyone so previous travel experience is a strong plus.
New hires will train with senior technicians for approximately 6-12 months. Our technicians are located throughout the US (ability to travel extensively is a MUST). We combine on-the-job training with monthly training reviews. Once training is complete and our technicians have demonstrated their ability to perform services on their own, they will be dispatched to service customers primarily in their local geographic area, however; may be dispatched throughout the U.S. and may be asked to travel internationally. Technicians must expect to work approximately 50-60 hours per week including the travel time during our busy season.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean background and driving record
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent (additional, formal education in mechanical field or calibration a plus)
- Computer Literate (Excel, Word, Outlook) (Control software is common in our service items)
- Attention to detail is essential
- Good physical condition (Physical demands include 70lb+ lifting, climbing, and kneeling, long periods of driving and standing)
- Ability to travel extensively (weekly travel Monday- Friday with some two weeks trips)
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude (hydraulic and pneumatic experience a plus)
- Drug screen and background check required
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Technicians are paid hourly including overtime. Pay is based on experience with all travel expenses paid by Company. Vehicle allowance or vehicle will be provided for work along with laptop computer, cell phone, and uniform.
We offer a variety of benefits including:
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Matching 401K program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or sexual orientation, age or national origin.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Calibration Technician ]