16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Delta Dental of Oklahoma
Join Delta Dental of Oklahoma, the leading dental benefits provider in the State of Oklahoma.
Looking for someone that wants to make a difference.
This position will work 40 hours per week.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Generate profitable sales for new groups through a variety of sales channels in order to generate profitable sales and grow membership. Create opportunities, determine proposal strategies and presentations, sales execution, and closure. Will spend approximately 70% of time out of the office communicating DDOK’s value proposition, building relationships and selling to brokers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Business or other related field. In lieu of a degree, will accept any suitable combination of education, training, and/or experience.
- Strong marketing, sales, and communication skills.
- Knowledge of group insurance profession.
- Minimum of two years previous experience in Customer Service required.
- Good writing, editing/proofing, and communication skills.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, organized individual with superb analytical and communications skills.
- Valid Oklahoma Drivers license and excellent driving record required; must be willing to travel and remain away from home overnight when necessary.
- Oklahoma Accident and Health Producer or ability to obtain within ninety (90) days of employment. Must maintain insurance license once received.
- Health/dental industry, group insurance, or broker services background preferred.
- Previous sales experience a plus.
- Previous dental insurance experience a plus.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Broker Relations Representative ]