Cisco Brewers Portsmouth, Corporate Drive, Portsmouth, NH, USA
Cisco Brewers Portsmouth
Ever taken a slug of delicious beer and thought to yourself, “dang this is good, I wish I could work at a brewery!“? Now is your chance!
Whether you are looking to kickstart a career in beer or already have some experience, we are excited for you to apply. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, rewarding workplace and professional growth opportunities.
Cisco Brewers is looking for a Brewery Technician to join our Packaging and Brewing team in Portsmouth, NH! Reporting to the Senior Manager of Packaging and Brewing Operations, our Brewery Technicians are responsible for crafting, brewing, and packaging high-quality products while engaging in all aspects of packaging and brewing.
- Full benefits package
- Generous 401(K) match
- Shift differential
- Quarterly bonuses
- Free beer every pay day
- Advancement opportunities
- And more!
- Ensure safety and quality of brewing process, from hot wort production to finished beer.
- CIP of process lines, fermenters, and bright tanks.
- Perform duties in accordance with company safety policies and procedures.
- Support the safeguarding of raw materials for quality assurance and for accurate inventory.
- Monitor progress of beer through the production cycle via brewery information system.
- Work with team members throughout the brewing, racking and packaging process.
- Operate high-speed packaging equipment – racking, bottling and canning
- Assist in loading and unloading trucks; drive forklift as needed.
- Ensure fresh product to customers, stage keg and can orders, and reconcile inventory.
- Perform equipment maintenance, sanitation, and regular housekeeping for all brewery areas.
- Perform other duties as assigned throughout the brewery and assist other team members as needed.
Qualifications – External
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree or brewing certifications a plus.
- 1-2 years of brewing, packaging, maintenance, electrician, and/or forklift experience preferred.
- Ability to work all shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Team player mentality and willingness to contribute to all areas of the brewery as needed.
As a leading brewer, we are committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It’s this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Brewery Technician ]