Aiken, SC, USA
Aiken Area Council on Aging, Inc.
Veterans and those with previous military experience are encouraged to apply.
- Operates state licensed Bingo activities at a senior center one evening week from 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
- Ensures bingo cards, tickets, and prizes are available prior to conducting the games. Required to assist in the set-up of the bingo equipment.
- Greets guests and assists in the sale of tickets.
- Makes special announcements to participants prior to conducting the games.
- Conducts the number calling of all bingo games. Must speak clearly and distinctly to maintain audience interest.
- Oversees that Bingo players conduct themselves in an ethical fashion and follow all rules and regulations of the game.
- Properly verifies winners.
- Safeguards that all forms of paperwork relative to the bingo program are properly prepared, completed and submitted.
- This role is a position of trust.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Clerical experience, knowledge in proper cash handling or retail sales preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills, as well as excellent communication skills.
- Ability to follow and maintain adherence to Department of Revenue Regulations.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Proficient in the English language. Second language is an asset but not required.
- Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment.
- Always maintain a professional appearance and manner.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to stay calm in a challenging, noisy environment.
- Must be willing to work evening shift (7-9 pm) once a week.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations and answer all related inquiries.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Bingo Manager (Aiken, SC, USA) ]