Fisherman’s Wharf, San Francisco, CA, USA
Ben & Jerry’s
To assist the Manager in the daily operations of the scoop shop. To work as a member of the scoop line team performing a variety of duties including scooping ice cream, handling cash, baking, cleaning and maintaining excellent customer service. To support and perform all job duties as directed by the Manager.
Aspects of the job:
- Scooper: Scoop all menu items, knowledgeable of all ice cream flavor ingredients, accurate cash handling and register procedures, while providing excellent customer service.
- Runner: Provide all co-workers with any and all needed ice cream bulks, restocking of all paper products, toppings, spoons, and in general be ready to provide assistance with what ever needs to be done.
- Waffler: Make all needed fresh baked waffle cones to the scoop lines. Accurate portion control and speed are essential in the position.
- Cleaner: This position involves the cleaning of the patio and other designated areas to include picking up papers, washing table tops, emptying the garbage and providing any assistance to the guests like finding a table for them or carrying cones to their table.
- Flavor Coach: This position provides assistance to our guests by providing them with menu item or flavor ingredient answers, or trivia questions.
- Catering: out of scoop shop opportunities – working catering events
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Shop Team Memeber ]