San Diego, CA, USA
WE are LIGHWORKS and are looking for new team leaders for our Audio Visual Department.
As one of San Diego Leading Integration Firms we are seeking a Systems Integration Specialist. Successful candidates will have strong low voltage, A/V cabling and mechanical skills. Experience working with high-end integrated systems that include whole-house music systems, media rooms, lighting control, home automation, energy management, CCTV and I.P surveillance systems.
***Savant / Control 4 experience A BIG PLUS***
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
– 3 Years of experience in residential or commercial Audio Visual installation
– Self motivation and the ability to see a job through from beginning to end
– Ability to keep in constant communication with team
– Knowledge and experience with low-voltage retrofit and new construction
– Excellent A/V technical and troubleshooting skills
– Professional demeanor and clean work appearance
– Excellent client interaction/relationship skills
– Ability to work well individually as well as with a team
– More importantly a desire and drive to learn new products and systems.
– Remote programing (Control 4 | Savant a plus)
– Individual should be motivated self-starter with the ability to follow verbal and written directions.
– Ability to assess changes in the scope of a job and appropriately request a change order.
– Must be able to lift 40+ lbs. and comfortable with heights.
– Proficient in cable management.
– Willing and able to do structural mounting.
– PC configurations, basic programming
– Install, setup, and configure equipment for AV equipment including: LCD, projectors, video conferencing, AV racks, cabling, etc.
– Solve technical issues involving the performances and status of audio visual equipment including Av rack equipment, controllers, speakers, projectors, etc.
– Perform cable drops, wiring and wiring terminations
– Load and change controller software and programs
– Assist with design and planning of audio visual solutions
– Meet and earn manufacturer certification in various areas as assigned.
This work may involve some heavy lifting and carrying of A/V equipment. Candidates must have a valid driver’s license and transportation able to safety transport 10″ ladders and construction materials (if this action is needed) to and from job sites. Candidates must have hand tools and power equipment to complete the hired tasks. Based on individual strengths and abilities, job responsibilities may expand to include design, programming, and/or system configuration.
Ready to work for a company that appreciates you… Send over your info and let’s set up an interview.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Audio Visual Technicians and Wire Pullers ]