Amherst, NH, USA
We are looking for employees to join our production team, who are team players with a can-do attitude. ControlAir offers a comprehensive benefits package, and 9/80 workweek (every other Friday off).
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To perform a variety of sub-assembly operations following prescribed methods and procedures, which will meet specifications and tolerances. To maintain acceptable and consistent productivity and quality levels.
o Works from methods sheets, written and/or verbal instructions. Uses hand and power tools, as needed.
o Obtains parts and assembles sub-assemblies.
o Inspects parts and completes sub-assemblies for obvious defects. Notifies supervisor for corrective action and/or instructions.
o Maintains necessary records. Moves materials as necessary in the performance of the job or as directed. Keeps work area in a clean and orderly condition. Follows prescribed safety rules and regulations.
o Performs other related duties as required or as directed.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Individuals must possess these knowledges, skills and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities and to possess the necessary physical requirements with or without the aid of mechanical devices, to safely perform the essential functions of the job.
1. Physical requirements include ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction; pick, pinch or otherwise work primarily with fingers. Ability to stand for sustained periods of time and moving about on foot to accomplish tasks. Ability to use upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward. Ability to raise objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position-to-position. Ability to apply pressure to an object with the fingers and palm.
2. Ability to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
3. The incumbent is subject to air and/or skin exposure to oils and other fluids.
4. Visual acuity sufficient for work which deals largely with sub-assembly, involving the use of hand and power tools.
5. Ability to perform repetitive or routine duties working from detailed instructions and under standard procedures. Requires making minor decisions.
6. Ability to endure periods of heavy workload.
WORK SCHEDULE: 9/80 Work Schedule with occasional requirement to work overtime.
Education: High School or its equivalent.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.59 per hour
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Assemblers – Production (Amherst, NH, USA) ]