7200 Northwest 19th Street, Doral, FL, USA
Our Armed Transit Security Officers monitor and patrol various areas of the Metro-rail such as the platforms and movers. You will patrol while remaining visible deterring criminal activity, ensuring the safeguard of commuters, and display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
$2000 Hiring Bonus ($500 Paid Out Quarterly) Must mention during interview (Ask for Jonathan)
Hourly Pay Rate: $18.73
- Alpha/Bravo Schedule (preferably able to work any shift any days)
- 0430 to 1445 hours
- 1445 to 0100 hours
Perks and Benefits:
- We offer attractive Pay Options! DailyPay, WeeklyPay…
- Paid Sick Time (56 hours annually), Government Contracts Only
- Health insurance and 401k plans for full-time positions
- Flexible part time and full-time schedules that fit with your personal life goals
- Ongoing paid training programs and career growth opportunities
- Employee discounts through our perks program to your favorite restaurants, entertainment venues and much more…
- Be at least 21 years of age for armed roles
- Required Valid Florida Licenses: Driver’s License, Security Class D and G License
- Possess a high school diploma with one of the following to be considered for this role:
- 3+ Years Military Service (DD214); or,
- 3+ Years Law Enforcement (Academy Certificate); or,
- 3+ Years Armed Corrections (Academy Certificate); or,
- 3+ Years Armed Security (Employment Verification)
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a background investigation in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws. Allied Universal will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law.
- Participate in industry specific security/safety training programs
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
- Florida Security D Training Sponsorship Contingent to Job Offer
*A valid driver’s license will be required for driving positions only
- Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally)
- Provide customer service to our clients by carrying out safety and security procedures, site-specific policies and when appropriate, emergency response activities
- Respond to incidents and critical situations in a calm, problem solving manner
- Conduct regular and random patrols around the business and perimeter. Working environments and conditions may vary by client site.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Armed Security Officer Transit (7200 Northwest 19th Street, Doral, FL, USA) ]