Maui, Hawaii, USA
Bennett Water System
Project Supervisor Job Responsibilities:
Completes irrigation construction projects by planning, organizing, and controlling projects; completing quality inspections; supervising sub-contractors and staff.
Project Supervisor Job Duties:
- Accomplishes project objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Manages sub-contractors by locating, evaluating, and coordinating sub-contractors; monitoring and controlling performance.
- Coordinates directly with the customer to ensure project installation does not affect the day-to-day operations of the customer.
- Meets project budget by monitoring project expenditures and identifies variances.
- Accomplishes project results by understanding project purpose and scope; understanding resources required; adhering to standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures and by complying with legal regulations, including OSHA.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging best practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
Project Supervisor Skills and Qualifications:
Project Management, Mechanically inclined, Quality Management, Supervision, Managing Profitability, Delegation, Supply Management, Civil Project Management, Estimating, Attention to Detail, Quality Focus, OSHA familiarity
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Agricultural Drip Irrigation Project Supervisor ]