Davie, FL, USA
AirQuest Environmental, Inc.
Administrative Assistant / Assistant Project Manager
AirQuest Environmental, Inc. (“AirQuest”), a growth oriented environmental and industrial hygiene consulting firm, seeks an experienced and qualified administrative assistant. The successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient operation of our offices through administrative support to our technical teams.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Maintains telecommunications system.
- Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort daily mail and coordinate and prepare outgoing packages.
- Package of all Business Development materials (print, coordinate forms, scan, mail, etc.)
- Creates and revises systems and procedures for optimum efficiency.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of technical reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions. Training will be provided with the technical aspects related to client services offered by AirQuest.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Attention to detail
- Advanced MS Office® Skills
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines, scanners, printers)
- Advanced Adobe Acrobat Skills
- Experience with office management and database software such as Deltek Ajera or other similar office management software programs is highly desirable but not required
- Oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to read, understand, speak, and write proficiently in English
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- COVID-19 vaccinated or willing to be vaccinated within 30 days of employment
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable means of transportation
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to pass a drug test
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Administrative Assistant / Assistant Project Manager ]