4228 Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington, DC 20016
The Psychiatric Institute of Washington
The Account Manager directly serves as the liaison between the facility, the community, and referring agencies. The Account Manager is directly responsible for creating demand for the facility’s services through the effective application of ethical marketing principles and sales methods.
In collaboration with the Director of Business Development and Business Development Team, the Account Manager presents a positive and professional public image of the facility within the community.
The Account Manager is responsible for the implementing the facility’s strategic sales plan, enhancing the facility’s brand/image, effectively managing their assigned territory and accounts, and works to achieve departmental and facility business development goals. The Account Manager must be able to demonstrate tact, resourcefulness, patience and dedication in a fast-paced environment.
Hours are based on departmental, and facility needs and may include day, evening and weekend hours, as directed by the Director of Business Development.
Our employees are our most valuable asset, and we are dedicated to providing a challenging and rewarding work environment to all our employees.
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plans
- 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
- UHS employee discounted stock option plan
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repay Program
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance and Disability Insurances
- Flexible Spending Account
- Pre-tax Metro SmartTrip Benefits
- Career development opportunities within UHS and its 300+ Subsidiaries!
Who we are:
One of the nation’s largest and most respected providers of hospital and healthcare services, Universal Health Services, Inc. has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Growing steadily since its inception into an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, annual revenues were $11.6 billion in 2020. In 2021, UHS was again recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune; in 2020, ranked #281 on the Fortune 500; and listed #330 in Forbes ranking of U.S.’ Largest Public Companies. Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has 89,000 employees and through its subsidiaries operates 26 acute care hospitals, 334 behavioral health facilities, 39 outpatient facilities and ambulatory care access points, an insurance offering, a physician network and various related services located in 38 U.S. states, Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico and the United Kingdom.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field required.
- Military veteran status preferred
- Experience may be evaluated on a case-by-case basis in lieu of a degree.
- Prior marketing and/or sales experience within a behavioral healthcare setting preferred. Three years minimum documented experience in referral development, account management, sales growth, and physician relationships preferred.
- A valid Driver’s License is required.
- Prefer knowledge of the behavioral health marketplace, insurance plans, target markets and referral sources, psychiatric and chemical dependency treatment and, age-specific programming.
- Must possess demonstrated business development concepts, sales abilities, competency in computer usage, and excellent written and oral communication skills; knowledge of and skills in application of marketing and sales principles; creativity and flexibility; skills in data collection analysis and interpretation; record of adherence to deadlines; customer service skills; willingness to travel, including overnight travel as required
- Candidates must meet the company’s hiring criteria to include a pre-employment verifications, background investigation and drug test.
PIW participates in E-Verify. We will provide the Social Security Administration, and if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security, with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Please note that we do not use this information to pre-screen job applicants.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852- 3449.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Account Manager/Community Liaison (4228 Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington, DC 20016) ]