16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Delta Dental of Oklahoma
Join Delta Dental of Oklahoma, the leading dental benefits provider in the State of Oklahoma.
Looking for someone that wants to make a difference.
This position will work 40 hours per week.
This position requires travel throughout the State of Oklahoma. Position will be based in Oklahoma City, OK.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
The primary purpose of this position is to develop and maintain strong internal and external business relationships and to retain and grow existing business. The Account Manager is accountable for relationship management and management of renewal negotiations & processes to achieve final rating and plan decisions. The Account Manager is expected to deliver seamless and high quality service and aid in the resolution and communication of account and service issues. The Account Manager will spend approximately 60% of their time out of the office and should be comfortable with travel & autonomy in the work environment. It is imperative that this candidate be both independent & a team player, have critical thinking skills & enjoy challenges.
- High School diploma or equivalent – Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing is Preferred
- Experience in sales, customer service OR experience in benefit administration or broker services preferred
- Must be able to operate a PC & answer numerous e-mails in a timely & efficient manner
- Requires excellent oral and written communication/grammar skills.
- Must have excellent time management, public speaking and organizational skills.
- Requires an Oklahoma Insurance license or ability to obtain within ninety (90) days of employment.
- Must maintain insurance license once received.
- Must have a valid Oklahoma Driver’s License and excellent driving record and willingness to travel.
- Background in dental terminology is a plus
- Bilingual is a plus
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Account Manager (16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA) ]