Charlotte, NC, USA
This Account Developer is the foundational selling, ordering, and execution role for CCCI customers. The Account Developer is responsible for selling new products and promotions to customers, collaborating with customers to generate accurate product orders, driving efficiencies through productive ordering, and ensuring commercial plans are executed across their account base. The Account Developer directly impacts the revenue and gross margin for the company in that daily volumes are based almost entirely on the order adherence and submission on a daily basis.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages, sells, and executes in an assigned group of customers on daily, pre-set routes and generates sales orders based on the assigned delivery frequency for each customer to ensure the day to day success of the operation and directly contribute to the financial performance of the company in terms of revenue, volume and gross profit.
- Executes applicable promotions and new products based on target lists and executes monthly Look of Success (LOS) initiatives, marketing promotions, Point-Of-Sale, and commercial plans in order to ensure excellence in RED (Right Execution Daily) scores for assigned customers.
- Accountable for maximizing operational efficiencies by writing productive orders that meet drop size goals, minimize shrink and out of date, ensure compliance with routing schedules in terms of the right day and week, and also ensure product that is ordered is accepted by the customer.
- Demonstrates an aggressive and effective selling acumen and demeanor to effectively sell-in contractual agreements, promotions, innovation products, and distribution principles.
- Communicates effectively to appropriate levels within CCCI and each customer and understands different buyer types and thinking styles to maximize effectiveness.
- Identifies and communicates any competitive issues or market activities that could impact the business (i.e., pricing, new packaging, change in business strategy, etc.) and executes all job duties in a safe working manner.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Secondary education beyond high school preferred
- Strong communication skills
- High initiative and willingness to learn
- Career mindedness and a highly competitive nature
- Strong foundation in Microsoft Office Applications
- 90% in the market, 10 % home office with substantial day travel and mileage
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- Any type of associates or bachelor’s degree
Work environment will vary, including but not limited to exposure to weather conditions, coolers, and customer storage areas which may be non-temperature controlled
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Account Developer ]