320 Mason Montgomery Road, Mason, OH, USA
Ice Industries Deerfield
Job Title: Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Reports To: Maintenance Manager
Department: Maintenance – Production
Location: Mason, Ohio
General Function: Responsible for the maintenance of all production presses and equipment.
- Troubleshooting electrical systems using ladder logic, electrical prints and/or schematics, knowledge of 3-phase electricity
- Proficient in programming PLC’s (500, 504, 505, 1000, 1500)
- Working knowledge of robot and robot controls; Fanuc, ABB, OTC & Miller
- Capable of working with and troubleshooting machines controlled by relay logic
- Capable of troubleshooting motor drives
- Diagnoses problems and/or failures and repairs a variety of equipment (Presses, machines, etc.)
- Performs routine and preventive maintenance for the purpose of ensuring the ongoing functioning of required tools and equipment.
- Maintains tools and/or equipment for the purpose of ensuring the availability of equipment in safe operating condition.
- Knowledge of mechanical and hydraulic press systems and programmable controls
- Ability to read and understand electrical and hydraulic schematics for the purpose of troubleshooting and repair.
Working Conditions: Plant environment; working in and out of presses
Physical Component(s): Standing and walking up to 100% of work time; pushing, pulling, bending, reaching and some stooping.
Industrial Maintenance Electrician with an Associates Degree in related technical field or minimum of 8 years hands on electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatics experience in a metal stamping manufacturing environment. Prefer applicant with journeyman’s card.
Must be self-motivated
Strong background in Electrical Controls, Electrical Blueprints, Electric Motors & Controls Troubleshooting and Mechanical repair
Observe and enforce all safety rules and regulations, wear proper safety equipment; safety glasses, hearing protection, leather work shoes/boot, cotton clothing.
Must be available for overtime as needed to maintain production.
Coordinates with administration and other trades for the purpose of completing projects/work orders efficiently
Must pass a pre-employment physical, alcohol/drug screen test and background check
We offer a competitive package that includes:
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [2nd Shift Maintenance Electrician ]